Wednesday, May 2, 2007

my first blog


I have been meaning to kind of steer away from the guilty pleasure, aka myspace, for quite some time now but never really had a reason to until now. Meeting Ricky has changed my life. No, not because hes had some serious influence over my log in time on the space, but because I finally feel like my "real" life has begun. I guess in a way I have always been waiting for him, as cheesey as it sounds, and now tha i found him I feel more excited for each day and all the fun experiences we will share together... Anyway... so im going to be putting lots of photos, and share lots of stories, random, stupid, or serious from now on. I guess it will sort of like a diary. Hopfully it will be like the one you tried o so hard to break into when you were a kid. Enjoy Oh, and yes, we know this is pretty corny, but we figure who cares, we are pretty damn corny people and it might be nice to have a little log of our time together to maybe give to our kids one day,,,, wait what did I just say??? KIDS?? woah..